Friday, May 2, 2014

Pray for MUCH - May 02


May 02

 

Today, we will focus on Repent. Repentance is an integral part of every christian’s life. As God works in our lives to make us more Christ-like, it involves removing thoughts, patterns, and choices that hinder that work. Do not be afraid or intimidated by facing Jesus in repentance. It is the first step towards drawing closer to Him and He died to forgive you. (1 John 1:9)

 

Verse: 1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

 

I want to Repent of …

• My failure to pray in a committed, fervent way

• My lack of faith that God answers my prayers in a MIGHTY, MUCH way

• ______________________ that keeps me from coming to the Lord in prayer

 

God said to me:

No comments:

Post a Comment